Our Home Delivery and Assembly service is available up to 30 miles from our outlet store in Telford.
We follow strict health and safety protocols for the safety and reassurance of all. This includes wearing personal protective equipment and sanitizing before and after each delivery. We’ll deliver your furniture to the room of your choice and provide professional assembly for most items.
To avoid disappointment, deliveries can only be arranged in-store after your purchased items have been inspected. You may also opt to arrange your own courier to collect your purchase, but please coordinate with us first to ensure the items are ready for shipment.
Delivery costs and options
Doorstep delivery service £10
Accessories such as lights, cushions, mirrors, rugs, wall art... (any item up to 5kg)
Doorstep delivery service + £29
Footstools, roll-up matresses, side tables... (any item up to 20kg)
Premium delivery service £49
Room of choice delivery with unpacking time to inspect and package recycling (any item from our store)
- We will deliver to the doorstep only and will not be able to enter your home. A member of your household will need to be present to accept delivery and carry your furniture over your threshold, which our drivers will observe.
- If you prefer, we can deliver to a secure garage. If your garage is not joined to your property we will need to see proof of identification at the point of delivery.
- If you live in a flat, we can only deliver to the entrance of your building, and not to your front door. As we will need you to carry your furniture over the threshold, we will need to see proof of identification at the point of delivery.
- Our Premium delivery service gives the option of choosing any available delivery date that suits you. Your chosen delivery date is flexible, and you can book this in store.
- In addition to this, our Premium delivery service includes room of choice delivery, and our service team will unpack your items, set them up where you like them to go in your room, and we will take all the packaging away once they are finished setting it up, leaving you to enjoy your new discounted furniture, completely hassle free.
If our furniture is not flat packed, it can be large and heavy. Getting larger items upstairs, for example, can be particularly challenging. If you have ordered larger items (for example sofas, dining tables, wardrobes, chest of drawers, sideboards) you will need someone from your household to help you carry your items into your home and into the room of your choice when our drivers arrive.
Furniture Collection Service
We can help to recycle your old furniture in a environmentally friendly and cost effective way. If you buy a divan bed or mattress, our delivery specialists can remove your old bed when they deliver your new one, with zero waste to land fill, on a ‘like for like’ basis.
Ordering online? Simply tick ‘Recycle my old furniture’ at checkout.
Ordering in store or by phone? Please arrange with our sales team.
We asking customers to ‘bag and seal’ furniture prior to collection. Only fully wrapped and sealed furniture can be accepted for recycling.
For all other furniture, our partner service, Speedy Clear offer a next day collection and recycling service for all household furniture excluding accessories.
You can arrange collection and recycling of your furniture with Speedy Clear online, or call 0345 5280666 between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note: any queries should be directed to Speedy Clear.